Digital control spray controller SPRAY MASTER
- Improved pressure stability eliminates dispensing volume fluctuation.
- Digital control enables user-friendly operability and high repeatability.
- Dispensing conditions centrally controllable by the controller.
- Dispensing monitorable by improved external interface, perfectly suited to mount on other equipment
- CE Marking certified, EU RoHS
|Control system||Electro/pneumatic method|
|Pressure setting range||Fluid feed pressure||0.010 to 0.700 MPa|
|0.200 to 0.700 MPa|
|Blow pressure||0.010 to 0.700 MPa|
|Time setting range of fluid valve opening||0.01 to 99.99 s|
0.010 to 9.999 s 0.1 to 999.9 s
|Blow time setting range||Before valve|
|0.000 to 9.999 s|
|After valve actuation||0.000 to 9.999 s|
|External Input/ output signal||Input||Dispensing, dispensing mode|
in-dispensing, pressurizing, low fluid feed pressure, low valve actuation pressure, low blow pressure, dispensing mode, power on
|Rated voltage and frequency||AC100-240 V 50/60 Hz|
|Power consumption||32 W|
|External dimensions||W340×D245×H121 mm|
Configuration diagram of the valve and tank system
Spray valve SV-6